We specialize in a unique spray tan experience. Not only will you have a professional and outstanding tan, but the option to have it take place in the comfort of your own home, hotel, office, or our beauty lounge in Maple Valley will offer you a very safe and private experience. Our by-appointment policy provides every client the opportunity for personal customer service. Our sunless tanning solution produces an express, natural, and long-lasting "just off the beach" tan, and delivers a blend of vitamins and antioxidants to boost the skin. The natural formula works with the skin, creating a customized shade of color everytime.Before Your Service
- It is best to make your appointment in advance so that you are well prepared. Spray tan services are by appointment only.
- If you have a special event you are tanning for, we recommend scheduling 1-2 days beforehand.
- We highly recommend that you shower and shave the day of your session. Exfoliating is very important because it will make the tan last longer. Use an Oil-Free scrub or bath mitt with a mild shower gel. Avoid Dove products.
- If you are washing your hair, do this before exfoliating.
- Do not apply lotions, deodorants or other products to your skin the day of your session. These products can act as a barrier - making the tan less effective.
- Manicures and pedicures should be completed before your session. Soaking hands and feet in water afterward will diminish the tan.
- Hair appointments should be completed before the session.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing to the appointment. Tight clothing can rub or smear bronzers, expecially around the knees, elbows, chest and waist.
- We advise breast-feeding mothers, wait until they are finished breast-feeding before getting a spray tan.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and are required ot keep undergarments on during their session.
- Your tan will continue to darken over the next 24 hours.
- We strongly suggest waiting at least 6 hours before you rinse. Shower with a mild shower gel and apply with your hands. Avoid Dove products.
- During your first rinse, you will see a lot of color come off. This is just the instant bronzer. You will still develop a beautiful tan!
- When showering, moisturize daily with an oil-free body lotion.
- If you are planning on working out or going to the gym, do this after your first rinse.
- If you are sleeping in your freshly sprayed tan, wear loose fitting clothing to sleep in to avoid touching your tan and waking up with tan hands.
- While wearing the solution for 6 hours, bronzer may rub off on fabrics. Most fabrics will wash completely clean, but bronzer can stain nylon, silk, wool or leather. If you're worried about your furniture, please put a towel down before you sit.
- Exfoliate thoroughly before attending your next spray tan session.